Introduction to Spiro:
Spiro is revolutionizing the future of electric mobility in Africa, focusing on electric mobility and energy storage solutions. In 13 months’ time, we are already the no.1 e-mobility player across entire Africa and steadfastly maintaining this position with more than 6 countries operation already and growing fast to scaleup the operation not only within Africa , but to Lat. America and few other countries conducive to our business. With our current operations already running in countries like Benin, Togo, and Rwanda, and starting at Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, Spiro is committed to sustainable development, technological innovation, and community impact. In a very short span of time, our achievement has gone much beyond the recognition as a EV player, rather , we are also the only Carbon Credit registered company in Africa and working to create a big impact in circular economy for battery creating an ecosystem of clean and green Africa. A token of our small footprint achieved so far, over two million battery swaps and roaring to double it in next 3 months’ time, nearly 10,000 electric motorcycles on the road and multi-fold jump in couple of months down the road, and hundreds of jobs created and all these just in 13 months duration. We invite bright minds to join this journey and be a part of the mission to create a cleaner, and greener future.
As an Architect at Spiro, you will be a vital part of our dynamic team, playing a crucial role in shaping the future of clean energy technology. You will lead the thought process, conceptualization design and architect robust product/system (hardware & Software systems ) to support largest E-Mobility platform in entire Africa. Spearhead, consultation and collaboration closely with cross-functional teams, you will ensure seamless integration of ideas, thoughts and cutting edge technologies to bring up best in class technology on the move , which will become the asset for IP, Patents and an Investment base for the organization. While a strong and cutting edge technology is the base, cost optimized and choice of optimal and reliable components, compliance with industry standards and safety are few key facets to be seen as deterministic and success factor for this position to stay ahead of the competition.
Title: Sr. Egr.- Battery Pack
Reports To: SM- Battery Pack Architect
Experience Requirements: Battery Pack design & Integration (6+ yrs.)
- Strong exposure to Batt. pack design, assembly and integration for any chemistry.
- A sound knowledge in different cell chemistry, technology trend, several interplay components of Batt. pack.
- Have worked to define battery design requirements Ex. energy, efficiency, power, voltage, temperature, heat
- generation, lifetime, safety, sensing and cell balancing.
- Collaborate closely with internal cross functional team (CFT) for cell, pack, reliability, and manufacturing
- engineers and external parties, for design, development, validation and testing of components and pack.
- Able to interpret electro-thermal models to evaluate parametric, and reliability performance of batteries.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards for regulatory standard meeting safety and reliability criteria.
- Stay current with the latest technology in EV ecosystem, rather being sacrosanct to battery and technology.
- Work with both upstream and downstream team, and be part of product specification meeting QCD criteria.
- Support development advance algorithms for battery for asset life, safety, diagnostic and prognostics etc.
- Should be an independent contributor to suggest ideas, and a team player to absorb better ideas from others.
- Have worked/participated in an working environment generating IP/Patents.
- 6 to 7 years of overall experience with at least 3+ years’ strong knowledge in Li-Ion battery domain of any chemistry.
- BE/B. Tech/ME/MS/M. Tech degree in Chemical/Electro-Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in electromechanical systems design of medium to high complex product.
- Experience in integration /testing of electric vehicles preferred.
- Familiarity with battery management systems, power electronics, and hardware integration.
- Hands-On in battery components selection, integration design, customization design and product testing.
- Self-motivated personality with strong deliverables orientation
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please send your CV to : email@example.com
A cover letter is not compulsory but if you wish to send one, we will be happy to read it.
For inquiries, please contact : Mylène DOEVI – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Spiro in driving a sustainable future and apply today! Spiro is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, or age.