The Fraud and Revenue Assurance (RA) Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and managing of RA and Fraud strategy to ensure that the revenue streams are protected for our business. The role is expected to operate under the financial controller and make sound decisions that contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
• Responsible to provide and independent Fraud and RA view and advice into the formation of the company’s objectives, strategy and short to medium term plans at the design and development phases in order to promote the company’s products, services and brand.
• Responsible for managing and developing the Fraud and RA strategy, the strategic road map and its implementation and monitoring.
• Responsible to manage, develop, implement and provide oversight controls and processes to ensure that our Revenues are assured and minimize revenue leakages.
• Lead or contribute in complex and critical work stream investigations in relation to revenue fluctuations (sudden drops and investigations).
• Responsible to represent the Finance department’s interests and objectives in project teams and report back when required.
• Provide Fraud and RA advice to other areas of the business with respect to resolving financial issues, answering financial questions and / or protecting Sure reputation and brand.
• Responsible for stakeholder management across our business in relation to Fraud and RA issues.
• A key stakeholder in dealing with Internal Auditors and External Auditor’s requests and facilitate the audit process (both Internal and External).
• Owner of the Total Billing Audit processes.
How to apply?
Send your cv to email@example.com or upload it below