We are looking for a skilled Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the marketing venues of our organization in Togo. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, the ability to employ unique marketing techniques and the ability to work under pressure. He/she will be a talented Marketing Strategist who can inspire creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and optimize revenues to outperform the competition. The successful candidate will report to the group CMO and will be based in Togo and must be available for occasional regional and international travel. They will be expected to begin work as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must be fluent in French and English and know Togo very well.
This job is perfect for someone enthusiastic who can see both the big picture and all the little details that go into it. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to promote the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Generate ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them effectively
- Plan and execute campaigns for company promotions, new product line launches, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing quality content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to stay abreast of trends and competitor marketing operations
- Monitor budgets and allocate resources between projects
- Establish yourself as the company’s agent in the eyes of external parties such as the media, stakeholders and potential external clients, and build strategic partnerships
- Master in business administration, marketing and communication or a related field
- 5+ years proven experience as a Marketing Manager
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical and creative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Strong knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-focused approach
How to apply?
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it on our careers page.