Introduction to Spiro:
: Spiro is revolutionizing the future of electric mobility in Africa, focusing on electric mobility and energy storage solutions. With operations across countries like Benin, Togo, and Rwanda, Spiro is committed to sustainable development, technological innovation, and community impact. We have achieved over two million battery swaps, nearly 10,000 electric motorcycles on the road, and hundreds of jobs created in only 13 months. Join us in our mission to create a cleaner, greener future.
Title: Head of Marketing
Reports To: Country Head / Group Chief Marketing Officer
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to promote the company’s business activities.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Generate ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them effectively.
- Plan and execute campaigns for company promotions, new product line launches, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Responsible for producing quality content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications.
- Conduct general market research to stay abreast of trends and competitor marketing operations.
- Monitor budgets and allocate resources between projects.
- Establish yourself as the company’s agent in the eyes of external parties such as the media, stakeholders and potential external clients, and build strategic partnerships.
- Master in business administration, marketing and communication or a related field
- 5+ years proven experience as a Marketing Manager
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical and creative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Strong knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-focused approach
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Spiro in driving a sustainable future and apply today! Spiro is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, or age.