Introduction to Spiro:
Spiro is revolutionizing the future of electric mobility in Africa, focusing on electric mobility and energy storage solutions. With operations across countries like Benin, Togo, and Rwanda, Spiro is committed to sustainable development, technological innovation, and community impact. We have achieved over two million battery swaps, nearly 10,000 electric motorcycles on the road, and hundreds of jobs created in only 13 months. Join us in our mission to create a cleaner, greener future.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager – Strategic Sourcing and will be based out of Pune and must be available for regional and international travel. They will be expected to begin work as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English. This job is perfect for someone who is an EV enthusiastic and has a strong sense and know how in Software procurement contracts
- Manage the overall Software/IT/ Networking/IOT procurement requirements for the organization not only limited to office IT infrastructure but also related to Electric vehicles.
- Bringing in new ideas/information on the software prevalent in the EV industry and optimize the cost by benchmarking process.
- Actively updating self on the socio political/ economic/legal trends and using them for the sourcing decisions
- Build efficient, flexible & streamlined sourcing process adopting digitization, simplicity principles considering the current & future need for bringing in efficiency.
- Maintain Strategic Relationship with suppliers with long term view in mind. Champion on Supplier Relationship Management
- Strong ability to have quick turnaround and faster response on RFQ’s.
- Stakeholder management (Internal and external)
- Presenting key updates, issues to senior management and seek support for de bottlenecking wherever required.
- Being a role model for Ethics and Integrity as well as demonstration of Sourcing behaviours
- To be amiable, professional, and approachable always
- 8-10 Years in Experience in a Techno commercial role and sourcing role
- BE/BTech IT/Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in software procurement is must.
- Experience in EV industry OEM is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Integrity & Confidentiality is must.
- Ability to work with stringent timelines.
- Eye for detail
- Influencing skills
- Timely response and closure
Please send your resume to Mylene DOEVI [email@example.com]
Join Spiro in driving a sustainable future and apply today! Spiro is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, or age.