Introduction to Spiro:
Spiro is revolutionizing the future of electric mobility in Africa, focusing on electric mobility and energy storage solutions. In 13 months’ time, we are already the no.1 e-mobility player across entire Africa and steadfastly maintaining this position with more than 6 countries operation already and growing fast to scaleup the operation not only within Africa , but to Lat. America and few other countries conducive to our business. With our current operations already running in countries like Benin, Togo, and Rwanda, and starting at Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, Spiro is committed to sustainable development, technological innovation, and community impact. In a very short span of time, our achievement has gone much beyond the recognition as a EV player, rather , we are also the only Carbon Credit registered company in Africa and working to create a big impact in circular economy for battery creating an ecosystem of clean and green Africa. A token of our small footprint achieved so far, over two million battery swaps and roaring to double it in next 3 months’ time, nearly 10,000 electric motorcycles on the road and multi-fold jump in couple of months down the road, and hundreds of jobs created and all these just in 13 months duration. We invite bright minds to join this journey and be a part of the mission to create a cleaner, and greener future.
As a Designer/Architect at Spiro, you will be a vital part of our dynamic team, playing a crucial role in shaping the future of clean energy technology. You will lead the thought process, conceptualization design and architect robust product/system (hardware & Software systems ) to support largest E-Mobility platform in entire Africa. Spearhead, consultation and collaboration closely with crossfunctional teams, you will ensure seamless integration of ideas, thoughts and cutting edge technologies to bring up best in class technology on the move , which will become the asset for IP, Patents and an Investment base for the organization. While a strong and cutting edge technology is the base, cost optimized and choice of optimal and reliable components, compliance with industry standards and safety are few key facets to be seen as deterministic and success factor for this position to stay ahead of the competition.
Title: Sr. Egr. – Engineering Test, Validation and Reliability
Reports To: Sr. Mgr Engineering – Test, Validation & Reliability
Experience Requirements: Engineering – Test, Validation & Reliability (6+ yrs.)
- Test and Validation of Batt., and Charger designed for Energy Platform.
- Proficient in validation – performance, safety, and reliability of Energy Products – Battery & Charger
- Exposure to both hardware and software for H-I-L for performance, faults, communication, & safety.
- Design Test program at individual component level and system level for full functional test (FFT), quality
- performance parameters, critical pass/fail criteria in discussion with cross functional system architect.
- Collaborate closely with internal cross functional team (CFT) for battery, Software, BMS for success in test,
- validation and reliability work execution.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards for regulatory standard meeting safety and reliability criteria.
- Stay ahead with latest technology in EV ecosystem for best in class test and validation and reporting.
- Work with both upstream and downstream team, capture requirements, form specification, design right test
- program, execute optimal test method, and be the final check gate of product to perform reliably in the field.
- Work as L2 support (Functional and some simulation related identification) for field service team.
- Should play pivotal role as an independent contributor.
- 6 to 7 years of overall experience with at least 5+ years’ strong knowledge in testing of Batt., Charger etc.
- BE/B. Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering .
- Prior experience in electromechanical systems testing, H-I-L, ATE, simulation design for test etc.
- Have proficiency in multiple areas ; PLC, TCP/IP, Ethernet, CAN, BLE, LiB, BMS, iOT, Motor, Controller .
- Have worked in H-I-L system for product and system and some exposure in data analytics.
- Experience in integration /testing of entire system architecture (Charging system-Battery-EV Powertrain ).
- Good understanding of battery management systems, Charger, Powertrain system and EV ecosystem.
- Proficiency in simulation software design, report generation, analytics dashboard, presentation and reporting.
- Self-motivated personality with strong deliverables orientation
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
A cover letter is not compulsory but if you wish to send one, we will be happy to read it.
For inquiries, please contact : Mylène DOEVI – email@example.com
Join Spiro in driving a sustainable future and apply today! Spiro is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, or age.